Terms and Conditions:
- Party – Legal Representative agrees with the course terms and conditions, and undertakes to pay the required tuition. The Party shall become a member upon submitting the signed application form and transferring the payment. The missing amount must be supplied before initiation of the attendence inBarvička. The Party declares to be medically fit to attend the selected course and to be acknowledged that course which has been paid shall not be refunded (with the exception of serious health reasons). If necessary, the Party accepts any organizational changes of place, date or time. The course commencement and termination take place upon the dates specified in the application form. The Party/ Parent agrees that any captured photos or videos may be published and used forBarvička‘s self-promotion.
- The Legal Representative agrees, that in case of meetings outside the permanent venue (the studio, etc.), children meet and leave from a predetermined place or exit a vehicle nearest to the home after agreement with a lecturer. In case of sudden absence of a lecturer, a child shall be released to go home 15 minutes after envisaged commencement of the appointment. Any disagreement must be stated in the application. Parent acknowledges that if a lesson is cancelled by a lecturer, it is only for serious reasons (illness, operational reasons, no supply work, etc.).
- The data provided in the application is handled by the Law on the protection of personal data. Barvička may reject a participant application form for a course for serious reasons (full capacity, out of age range, previous conduct, disciplinary violations of participant, missing synergy of legal representative, etc.). During the course, it is possible to cease the activity of participant after repeated disciplinary violations about which the Party/ parents have been informed in writing (in e-mail). In this case, participant may be excluded from the course with no refund of the tuition. The Party undertakes to pay the damage caused intentionally. Barvička reserves the right not to open the offered courses due to an insufficient number of candidates. If a course is canceled, the Party may either request a transfer to another course or automatically receive a full refund.
- Download the Terms and Conditions here.
- Download application form to join Barvička courses
- Information for parents
- The lecturers regularly (quarterly) inform parents about the individual progress of each student through notes in aspecial journal
- After a half year, we organize an exhibition of works made by our pupils during a specific time period
(parentsare invited to exhibition opening, but they can also comeand see it later at the agreed time
- Once per year, we invite parents to
watch our short videoprojection of the
pupils working on the various projects. Besides, the event includes an art
discussion or performance.
- Once a year, pupils get a large part of their creations to carry them home
My high school field of study was Computer Graphics – Packaging. Through this study I mastered working with Graphics as the creation of graphic designs subsequently converted into its digital form is always preceded by hand-made portfolios, motifs and sketches. Moreover, I also learned to draw and to bind books.
After finishing high school, I attended Scholastics where I focused mainly on the development of my production.
I am currently studying at the Academy of Fine Arts in Prague in the atelier of Vladimir Skrepl. My works are devoted mostly to painting, but I get back into drawing still more and more often. My paintings reflect landscape motifs and plein-air painting changing into abstract linear levels.
My creative activities started at high school where I first tried fine art photography. In my free time, I enjoy searching for analogue cameras in thrift shops, artistic photography, human body study, landscape and architecture.
At high school, I started producing of my first jewels, mostly earrings and necklaces made from beads, stones and wires. Later, I started working with such materials like glass, plastic, metal and recycling, which we usually disregard with no idea of their further use.
I am currently a student of Jewellery Design at Ladislav Sutnar Faculty of Design and Art of The University of West Bohemia in Plzeň.
At present, I am working with metal and 3D printing that I combine and move beyond its limit of the common use. One of her works is a signet ring made of ecological transparent plastic with a decorative seed planted inside. If you lose the ring, the seed becomes a flower.
I am a graduate of Applied painting at arts and technology high school. During the study, I acquainted myself with painting technology, art history and visual culture, simultaneously developing my artwork.
I am currently studying at the Academy of Fine Arts in Prague in the atelier of Vladimir Skrepl. My work is devoted to easel painting and collage, containing figural motifs mostly and I also work with such themes like graphics, photography or object.
At present, I am extending my education to initial teaching training qualification, which includes understanding children’s arts and crafts activities as well as their personal development through visual arts.
I am a third year student of Architecture and Building Engineering at Czech Technical University in Prague. My outside interests are sports, architecture and art. One of my artistic idols is Salvator Dalí according to whom everything’s possible.
Working and creative activities with children bring me happiness, joy and inspiration. It never ceases to amaze me how creative and spontaneous they are.